Hello Readers, Do you want special rangoli designs for Independence Day?. Today I will provide some simple and best rangoli designs for Independence Day. If you want to know all about these then you are on the right place.
Thanks for clicking in. You are most welcome to our website. I hope this post will help you to get some exclusive rangoli designs. Firstly we’’ ll discuss about the Independence Day.
What is Independence Day?
Independence Day is the national festival of India that is celebrated every year on the 15 August. On this day national holiday has been declared throughout the country when people celebrate this day by flying kites, listening patriotic songs and hoisting the national flag.
How Independence Day is celebrated?
This festival is the celebration of freedom because on 15 August 1947 we won from the British rule after the long years of slavery.
All Indian witnesses celebrate this day with tricolor flag hoisting, parades and cultural functions across the country. This day remarks the bravery of our freedom fighters.
It was not easy to get freedom from the British’s kingdom but our freedom fighters, political leaders and all the people of India give full support to get independence.
Then finally they get success on 15 August 1947 when all the Legislative powers were granted to the Indian Constituent Assembly. Most of the people sacrificed their lives in attaining the freedom from the British kingdom for their future generation without worrying about their comfort and rest.
They all are acted upon various Independence movements including violent and nonviolent resistance to gain freedom.
This independence day 2019, India will celebrate its 73 Independence Day to pay tribute and remember all the peoples and freedom fighters who had contributed a lot for the Independence of India.
First Independence Day is celebrated in India on 15th of August in 1947.
What is Rangoli?
Rangoli is an art in which pattern is created on the floor using different types of material such as colored rice, dry flour, and flower petal. Rangoli is also known as Alpana, kolam, Aripoma or Muggu. Rangoli is derived from the Sanskrit word ‘Rang’ and ‘Aavalli’ which refers to a row of colors.
Rangoli is our tradition and it is followed all over the India. Rangoli is made during Diwali, Onam, Pongal and the other Hindu festivals. Rangoli is created at the entrance of the house to welcome the guest and the goodness herself. To make rangoli designs on Independence day there are various types of simple rangoli designs.
The designs of the rangoli are passed from one generation to the next generation.
Two types of Rangoli Design
Form:- In this rangoli form circles, cone and lines are drawn.
Ornamental: It consists of the images of birds, animals, trees, flowers.
Most of the people of India don’t know about the types of rangoli designs. In India, all states has various types of rangoli design. Rangoli types are:
- Alpana: This alpana type of rangoli design is very famous in West Bengal.
- Aripan: This type of rangoli is very famous in Bihar.
- Aipan: Basically this design is derived from Uttarakhand.
- Jhoti or Chita: It is the tradition or culture of state Orissa.
- Kolam: Tamil Nadu is famous for this design.
- Muggu: It shows the culture of Andhra Pradesh
- Madana: This is the most-liked and beautiful pattern in Rajasthan.
- Chowkpurana: Uttar Pradesh owns this pattern
Simple and Easy Rangoli Designs Images –
1.Tricolor Rangoli – This tricolor rangoli design is best for Independence day. You should try this design it is very easy to make.
2. Happy Independence day Rangoli – The leaves pattern is looking so beautiful in this rangoli design. This design gives an awesome look to your rangoli design.
3. Simple Flower Rangoli Design – The color combination of orange, green, blue, and white gives a new look to the design. This circle design is very simple and beautiful.
4. Indian Best Rangoli Designs – If you want to make rangoli design in the hall then this is the best rangoli design for your hall and big room.
5. Special 15 August Rangoli Design – You can easily make 15 August rangoli design. It is very easy and simple to make this rangoli. It is also a less time-consuming rangoli design.
6. Peacock Rangoli Designs – This rangoli pattern is best for you if you want to give a flag touch in peacock rangoli design. This design takes time but it looks beautiful.
7. Indian Map Rangoli Design – You should make Indian map design on the Independence day. This rangoli design is best for 15 August.
8. Simple Flower Rangoli design – This design is giving a picture of awesomeness with many different colors. It also giving a touch of our national flag.
9. Square shape Rangoli – This design gives a different look if you have less time to make then this is the best option for you.
10. Circle shape rangoli – Anyone can make this design very easily at home in less time.
11. Indian Flag Rangoli Design – This latest rangoli design is very simple, attractive and less time-consuming design with all the colors of the national flag.
12. Best Peacock Rangoli – This design gives a fabulous look with this beautiful color combination. This design is perfect for a big area.
13. Colorful Circle Shape rangoli – This is the best simple rangoli design for competition as well as all occasions and festivals. This rangoli covers a large space of your house. So make it in the hall.
14. Kite Shape Rangoli – This kite pattern includes national flag colors that give an awesome look to your rangoli design.
15. Kite with Flower rangoli – Colours combination in this design is looking so cool.
16. Simple Rangoli design – This design takes very little time. You can make this design easily at any time. It takes less space and time.
17. National Flag – This one is very simple to make but it looks very beautiful. You can make this design easily at any time.
18. Petals – You should try this pattern on the Independence day. This is the best rangoli designs for Independence day.
19. Small Rangoli – This is perfect for all because it is very simple and easy to make. All bright colors are used in this design.
20. Bright Color – This is the square shape rangoli design it can be made easily at any time. Not only the festival you can make this rangoli design in any function or event. The size of this rangoli is small and it is a very less time-consuming design.
Material Required For Making Rangoli
Chalk, Scale, Colors, Sparkles, Diya and candles for decoration.
Always use natural colors for rangoli.
Steps for making rangoli design
- Firstly draw a rough sketch with the help of chalk on the ground.
- Then pick the color between your thumb and forefinger then make all the boundary of rangoli with colors.
- After making the boundary fill the colors in the whole rangoli.
- Then decorate the rangoli with sparkles, candles, and Diya.
Indian people love to make rangoli designs and to beautify their house. Some rangoli artists that know well how to make rangoli designs.
|Famous Rangoli Artists||About|
|Pramod Arvi||He was Born on 7 April 1989. He is from Malegaon, Nashik|
|Pramod Sahu||Born on 14 August 1991. He is an international artist from Raipur.|
|Sai Parkar||He is from Malvan and lives in Mumbai Maharashtra.|
|Shanti Shridharan||Shanti Shridharan is very famous for kolam rangoli.|
I hope you will like all the information that is provided by me in this post rangoli designs for independence day.
Let me know what you think about this article and do you like the information shared by me, what type of rangoli design are you going to apply on this Independence day by commenting down. If there is any mistake or any kind of feedback related to this article then comment below.
You can easily download these all designs from here.
Share the article with your friends and relatives if you think this article can be beneficial for your friends and family.
You may also like Top 40+ Latest and Simple Rangoli Designs For Diwali 2019
Check out 11 Latest Rangoli Designs 2019
What type of Design is best for beginners?
Simple Flower Rangoli design, Kite Rangoli Design
What type of design is best for Independence day?
All designs that are mentioned in this article.
What type of Rangoli Color should be used?