Today, I am here to provide you some latest easy and simple rangoli designs for Diwali.
Everybody wants to draw rangoli but they don’t know how to draw rangoli and what type of rangoli designs they should make. I am here to solve this problem of rangoli designs. Read this post carefully, this post won’t disappoint you.
All the design provided by me in this post will be helpful for you. All Indian people make rangoli on festivals and occasions and beautify their house. Some people make welcome rangoli, circle rangoli according to their wishes.
On Diwali, a rangoli competition is also held in schools and colleges. If you are planning to take part in your schools and college in rangoli making competition then this post can be useful for you. You will get some exclusive and latest rangoli design from here.
Rangoli is an art in which pattern is created on the floor using different types of material such as colored rice, dry flour, and flower petal. Rangoli is also known as Alpana, kolam, Aripoma or Muggu. Rangoli is derived from the Sanskrit word ‘Rang’ and ‘Aavalli’ which refers to a row of colors.
Rangoli is our tradition and it is followed all over the India. Rangoli is made during Diwali, Onam, Pongal and the other Hindu festivals. Rangoli is created at the entrance of the house to welcome the guest and the goodness herself. To make a beautiful design of rangoli there are various types of simple rangoli designs.
The designs of the rangoli are passed from one generation to the next generation.
Two types of Rangoli Design
Form:- In this circles, cone and lines are drawn.
Ornamental: It consists the images of birds, animals, trees, flowers.
Mostly people of the India don’t know about the types of rangoli designs. In India all states has its various types of rangoli design. Rangoli types are:
2. Square Pattern Rangoli Design – It is a very less time-consuming rangoli design.
3. Unique Colorful Petal – This simple rangoli design is looking very beautiful with its colors.
4. Circle with Square Rangoli Design – It is the best simple rangoli designs for diwali. You should try this design on this diwali.
5. Colorful Rangoli Designs – The colors combination in this rangoli design is perfect that makes your rangoli so beautiful.
6. Circle Design – You can easily make this rangoli design at home. It is a very less time-consuming rangoli design.
7. Welcome Rangoli Design – This is the simple rangoli design for beginners. It is best for all festivals and occasions.
8. Easy Rangoli Design For Diwali – This rangoli design is looking. You can make this design everywhere.
9. Peacock Rangoli Design – The peacock in this circle is looking very fantabulous.
10. New Rangoli Design – This design gives a fabulous look with this beautiful color combination.
11. Indian Rangoli – This is the best Indian rangoli for pongol. You also can make this design on other festivals.
12. Bright Petals – This is the latest rangoli design for all festivals.
13. Diya Rangoli Design – If you want to make the Diya rangoli pattern on this Diwali then you should try this design.
14. Simple Design – This is a free hand rangoli design. You can make this simple Diya rangoli design in less time.
15. Kite Rangoli Design – This is the best simple rangoli design with dots. Kids like this type of design.
16. Semi-Circle Design – For making this design firstly you have to make a Diya in the center after that semi-circle will be made.
1. Pot Pattern Rangoli Design – In this design, a peacock in the pot is looking so fantabulous.
2. New Peacock Rangoli Design – You should make this type of rangoli design in the hall of your house.
3. Border Rangoli – It is suitable for the entrance gate of your house.
4. New pattern – This new pattern of the peacock rangoli design is best for all occasions.
5. Unique Rangoli Design – This is a simple peacock rangoli design image. You should try this once.
6. Twin Peacock Rangoli Design – It is the best simple rangoli design for competition as well as all occasions and festivals.
7. Dark Color Rangoli Design – It is the simple rangoli design for home. Peacock pattern is best for all festivals.
8. Different Pattern – Blue and green colors in this peacock design gives your rangoli a new look.
2. Heart Shape Flower Rangoli Design – For this rangoli design you have to make a heart shapeded flower in the middle of this rangoli.
3. Colorful Petal – Colours combination in this design is looking so cool.
5. Light Color Petal – There is no light color in this design but still it is looking so beautiful.
6. Bright Petal – All bright colors are used in this design.
7. New Petals – This rangoli covers a large space of your house. So make it in the hall.
1.Ganesh Rangoli Design – This design takes very little time. You can make this design easily at any time.
2. Pink and Blue Petal – It is the latest rangoli design for Diwali with blue and pink colors.
3. Ganpati Rangoli Design – This design is looking very fantabulous. Try this Ganpati design on this Diwali.
4. Net Petal – This net rangoli design gives your rangoli a new look.
2. Simple Petal – This is the best for all areas where you keep your pot.
3. New Rangoli design – Yellow with green color in this design is looking very beautiful.
4. Simple Border Pattern – It is simple but beautiful. You can make this design easily at any time.
5. Red with green petal – You can make this at the boundary of your house.
6. Diwali Rangoli Image – It is the best border rangoli design for Diwali.
7. Met Rangoli Design – You should also try this new met rangoli design.
Material Required For Making Rangoli
Chalk, Scale, Colors, Sparkles, Diya and candles for decoration.
Always use natural colors for rangoli.
Steps for making rangoli design
Indian people love to make rangoli designs and to beautify their house. Some rangoli artists that know well how to make rangoli designs.
|Famous Rangoli Artists||About|
|Pramod Arvi||He was Born on 7 April 1989. He is from Malegaon, Nashik|
|Pramod Sahu||Born on 14 August 1991. He is an international artist from Raipur.|
|Sai Parkar||He is from Malvan and lives in Mumbai Maharashtra.|
|Shanti Shridharan||Shanti Shridharan is very famous for kolam rangoli.|
I hope you will like all the information that is provided by me in this post about the rangoli design.
Let me know which design are you going to apply on this Diwali by commenting down. If there is any mistake or feedback then comment below.
If you like this article share this article with your friends and relatives.
You may also like 11 Latest Rangoli Designs 2019
What type of Design is best for beginners?
Simple Flower Rangoli design, Diya Pattern Rangoli Design
What type of design is best for Diwali?
Lotus, Ganesh and Peacock Design
What type of Rangoli Color should be used?
Hello Readers, Today, I am here to provide you some easy and special rangoli designs for Diwali 2019. Everybody wants… Read More
Nowadays everybody is facing the problem of dandruff. If you are also facing a hair dandruff problem in 2019 then… Read More
Everyone thinks in our society that girls can do only household works. But this thinking is not true, girls can… Read More
Want to know about the yoga exercise to cure white hair? Nowadays like any other problem, hair problem is also… Read More
Do you want to know how to impress a boy? We all want love in our life. If you like… Read More