Everyone agrees friendship is the most important relationship that makes everything pretty.
Friendship day is around the corner. Do you want to know what is friendship day and ideas for celebrating this day?
In this post, I will provide all the information about the friendship day.
If you want to know about this day then you are on the right place.
You will get a complete answer of your question.
Who is a friend?
A true friend is someone who will always hold you when you are in pain, who will help you when you need someone in life to show you the right path, any time you need your friend they will be together with you.
A good friend is hard to find but lucky to have. We can’t imagine a day without our friends.
What is Friendship Day and why it is celebrated?
Friendship day is a special day for celebrating friendship. On this day you get the opportunity to tell your friend what you feel, how special they are, how much you care for them.
Friendship day is celebrated to express your emotions. Celebrate this day together it will help you to grow the bond stronger.
“Friendship is all about trusting each other, helping each other, loving each other and being crazy together.” ― O. Henry, Heart of the West
Friendship day is celebrated on the first Sunday of August and it is invented by the Founder of Hallmark, Joyce Hall in 1919. Friendship day falls on 4th August in 2019.
|2019||4 August||Sunday||Friendship Day|
|2020||2 August||Sunday||Friendship Day|
Ideas For Celebrating Friendship Day
1. Friendship Band – A band is given by one friend to another as a symbol of friendship.
Friendship band is the populor in all over the world. All teenagers, as well as the old generation, use friendship band.
You can buy a band on this day and hand over it to your friend. It helps to make your relationship more strong.
2. Plan a Trip – Invite your friends and plan a trip to the beach with them and enjoyed a lot with your friends.
3. Go for a Riding – This is the best plan for friendship day. You can ask from your friend for riding and can make your day more memorable.
4. Through a surprise party – Organise a special surprise party for your special one and enjoy the get – together.
These efforts help to make your friends feel special.
5. Make a plan for a movie – You can go for a movie with your friends. It does not matter what type of movie it is. It can be a more enjoyable moments because your friends are around.
6. Cards – You can make a greeting card for your friend. Everybody loves handmade gifts because your time and love are included in these. These efforts show your love for your special one.
7. Dedicate a song – Dedicate a special song to your best friend. It helps to make your friends feel loved.
8. Make a friendship day video – Collect some cute and funny pictures of your friend and make a heart touching video after downloading a special song on friendship day to make your friend feel loved.
9. Share your thoughts and Views – Share your thoughts and views with your friend. You should share with your friends what is going in your life and take a suggestion for the future according to their point of view. You should also give suggestion to your friends.
10. Gifts – You can buy a special gift for your friend according to his or her choice.
Gift ideas for friendship day
- Personalized gifts ideas
- Friend keyring and locket
- Watches and Perfume
- Teddy Bear
11. Recollect Old Memories – Make an album of your special moments that you spent together. It is the best way to celebrate friendship day in a most memorable way. This activity can be a most heart touching activity for all and it will help you to remind all your sweet memories.
12. Camping out – It is the best way to spend a good quality time with your friends. Camping is an activity to spend a day from outside your home in a shelter such as a tent.
13. Sleepover Plan – A sleepover with friends is the best plan for celebrating friendship day. Call all your friends and ask them for the sleepover party. Get some pizza, burger, soft drink or other items to enjoy the day.
14. Beat For Waterbolls (Golgappe) – Make a plan with your friends and go for having a water bolls.
15. Meet with All Friends – It is the best way to make friendship day more memorable. You can meet with your all colleges and school friends and enjoyed a lot.
16. Club Party – You can make a plan for a club party with your friends.
Friendship Day Quotes
“Friendship is the hardest thing in the
world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t
learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.”
– Muhammad Ali
“True friendship comes when the silence
between two people is comfortable.”
– David Tyson
“Friendship is like a glass
ornament, once it is broken it can rarely be put back together exactly the same
– Charles Kingsley
“A friend knows the song in
my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.”
– Donna Roberts
“Never idealize others. They
will never live up to your expectations. Don’t over-analyze your relationships.
Stop playing games. A growing relationship can only be nurtured by genuineness.
– Leo F. Buscaglia
“A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow.”-William Shakespeare
“True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable.”-David Tyson
“Friendship is unnecessary,
like philosophy, like art…. It has no survival value; rather it is one of
those things which give value to survival.”
― C.S. Lewis, The Four Loves
“Don’t walk in front of me… I
may not follow
Don’t walk behind me… I may not lead
Walk beside me… just be my friend”
― Albert Camus
“In the End, we will remember
not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.”
– Martin Luther King, Jr.
I hope you will like all the information that is provided by me in this post about the friendship day.
Let me know what you think about this post commenting down. If there is any mistake or feedback then comment below.
If you like this article share this article with your friends and relatives.
You may also like Raksha Bandhan 2022 – 50+ Gift Ideas For Brother And Sister