Hello Readers, I provided here some best gifts for brother and sister on Raksha Bandhan 2022.
If you are searching for gifts for your sister then you are on the right place. You will get different gifts ideas from here.
I hope you will get a complete solution of your problem this post won’t disappoint you, plz read this post carefully.
Before talking about gifts ideas for Raksha Bandhan we should know about the Raksha Bandhan.
What is Raksha Bandhan?
Raksha Bandhan is a popular festival celebrated across the country.
This festival made up of two words, “Raksha” and “Bandhan”. This Raksha word means protection and the Bandhan means “the tie or not“. This festival means “the tie or knot of protection“.
Raksha Bandhan is the most important festival to celebrate the love of a brother and sister. This festival is not celebrated only by blood relation but it is also celebrated among cousins, nephew ( Bhatija), sister in law ( Bhabhi), fraternal aunt ( Bua) and the other such relations.
How to celebrate Raksha Bandhan?
On this festival, sisters apply tilak on the forehead of their brother and ties a sacred thread on the wrist of their brother and do aarti and pray for his health, happiness and the long life. In return brother gives a gift to her sister and gives a promise that he will always protect her, support her and always take care of her.
This sacred thread is called Rakhi which represents the love of a sister to their brother. Rakhi is just not a thread it’s an emotion.
Raksha Bandhan is celebrated on the full moon day of the month of Shravana (Shravana Poornima) which typically falls in the month of August.
Rakhi Is The Combination Of Five Meaningful Words
R – Rock Strong Relationship, A – Acceptance All Along, K – Kindness To The Core, H – Heart Warming Presence I – Idealistic Relationship Happy Raksha Bandh
Overview Of Raksha Bandhan
|Official Name Raksha Bandhan
|Name in other states Rakhi Poornima, Nariyal and Kajari Poornima
|Observed By Hinduism, Sikhism, and Jainism
|Main Attraction Celebration of the relationship between
brothers and sisters.
|Celebrated All over India
|2018 Date 26 August (Sunday)
|2019 Date 15 August (Thursday)
|2020 3 August (Monday)
|Month August ( Purnima of Sharavan)
Gifts Ideas for Sister On Raksha Bandhan
There are different gifts for girls.
1. Smart Phone – All girls are found of talking selfies and want a good company smartphone. If your sister doesn’t have any selfie expert smartphone then you can gift a smartphone to your sister.
2. Power Bank – Power bank is the most important for everyone. You can take a power bank to gift to your sister.
3. Earphone and Headphone – It is the best gift for your sister. After putting earphones and headphone we get lost in our own tune.
4. Designer Mobile Cover – You can gift a designer mobile cover and the other mobile accessories.
4. SunGlasses – Girls like to wear sunglasses, you can gift sunglasses to your sister according to her choice.
5. Chocolates – All girls like to have chocolates, there will be no girl that doesn’t like chocolates. You can gift a collection of chocolates to your sister. It is the best gift for girls.
6. Dress – You can gift a beautiful dress to your sister. Every girl wants a beautiful dress.
7. Beauty and Makeup Products – If your sister is a lover of makeup and beauty products then you can make your sister happy by gifting them makeup products.
Cosmetics items include lipstick, kajal, linear, mascara, cream, and other items. Most of the girls use these types of products. You can give any good quality cosmetic items according to her choice.
8. Jewelry – All girls like to wear Jewelry. Jewelry accessories include rings, earrings, bracelets and you also can gift hair accessories to your sister. It is the best rakhi gift ideas for sister.
9. Perfume – All perfume has a different smell. Every girl has a different choice and they used different types of perfume. So gift an amazing fragrance perfume according to her choice. A good quality perfume can be a cool option for fashion-conscious girls.
10. Hand Bag – Hand Bag is very useful gift. They can carry their personal things in their bag. You can gift a sling bag, handbag, kit and the other types of bags you can gift according to your sister choice.
11. Handmade Card – Handmade cards are a special gift that you made yourself. Everybody loves handmade gifts because your time and love are included in these gifts. It is not so expensive but it shows your love for your special one.
12. Floral Diary – Some girls like to keep her personal diary. So If your sister also loves to keep personal dairy then you can gift.
13. Cushion – You can gift her a cushion with a special message. Different types of cushion available in the market with some beautiful message and you also can give an order to make cushion that message you want to write on the cushion.
14. Teddy Bear – The teddy bear is the most beautiful gift. Most of the girls love teddy bears. It is a special gift that you can give to your sister on the Raksha Bandhan festival as well as on her birthday.
15. T-shirt with messages – This is a most tradable gift. It looks good when a brother and sister wear the same type of t-shirt with different messages. It is the best gift for all brothers and sisters, friends and couples.
16. Photo Clause – You can make a big photo clause of all different pictures of your sister.
17. Personalized Gifts For Sister – Personalised gifts include a coffee mug, round cube, personalized cushion, keyring, personalized mobile cover and cut out. All personalized gifts are best to create memories.
18. Musical Instruments – Most of the girls like guitar, sitar, harmonium, and the other musical instruments. So gift these items according to her choice.
19. Footwear – You can gift your sister lovely sandals, heels and wedges according to her choice. Footwear will make her happy and will get the title of the best brother from your sister.
20. Watches for sister – Every girl loves to wear watches. It is a good idea to gift watches. This gift will make her happy.
21. Home Decor Items – Most of the girls like to decorate their room and house. It is a good idea to gift home decor items to her.
22. Cakes – Gift a cake on Raksha Bandhan and celebrate the festival. Most of the girls are fond of the chocolate cake.
23. Fitbit activity tracker – Gift a Fitbit activity tracker to your sister which tells her about the heartbeat and so on. If your sister is a fitness lover and goes to the gym then you can gift this tracker.
24. Books – If your sister fond of books then you should present this as a rakhi gift to her.
25. Flowers – Girls love the smells of flowers and are completely in love with them.
26. Pen – A simple and less expensive gift is a pen that you can gift.
27. Jewelry Box – Girls are fond of jewelry. Jewelry box is the best gift for your sister where they could keep the jewelry.
28. Hair Accessories – Girls love accessories. You can gift a collection of accessories.
29. Hairdryer, Hair Stationer and Curler – It is usually seen that most of the girls are fond of these types of items. As per your sister’s hair, you should gift these types of electronic items.
30. Nailpaint Collection – Gift your sister a collection of the nail paints on this Raksha Bandhan. This gift is the best way to make your sister feel special.
31. Holiday Trip – On this Rakhi occasion you all can plan a small trip this trip will be a great memory that you can have for a lifetime.
32. Gift Voucher – On this Raksha Bandhan give your sister a gift voucher that will make her jump for joy.
Return Gift Ideas For Brother
There are some unique gifts for brother.
1. Watches – All boys love to wear watches. It is a good idea to gift watches. This gift will make him happy and you will get the title of the best brother from your sister.
2. Wallet – Wallet is very essential for all to keep their money safe. It will make your brother happy when you also will gift to your brother.
3. Belt – It is a useful gift that your brother can use in his casual outing. A good quality belt you can gift according to his choice.
4. Pen – You can gift a pen to your brother. A pen is used to do all the written work.
5. Shoes – You can gift your brother’s lovely shoes according to his choice.
6. Perfume – As per your brother taste gift a perfume to your brother. It is the best gift for brother.
You also can give personalized rakhi gifts for brother, coffee mugs, smartphones, mobile cover, pen, tracker watch, books, handmade rakhi gifts and cards for brother, diary, and other items. These all are the best gift ideas for brother on rakhi.
I hope you will like all the information that is provided by me in this post about gift ideas for Raksha Bandhan.
Let me know what type of gift are you going to gift to your sister and brother on this Raksha Bandhan by commenting down. If there is any mistake or any kind of feedback then comment below.
Share the article with your friends and relatives if you think this article can be beneficial for your friends and family.