Hello Readers, I provided here some Raksha Bandhan Quotes.
If you are searching for Raksha Bandhan quotes then you are on the right place. You will get different Raksha Bandhan quotes from here.
I hope you will get a complete solution of your problem this post won’t disappoint you, plz read this post carefully.
Before talking about Raksha Bandhan quotes we should know about the Raksha Bandhan.
What is Raksha Bandhan?
Raksha Bandhan is a popular festival celebrated across the country.
This festival made up of two words, “Raksha” and “Bandhan”. This Raksha word means protection and the Bandhan means “the tie or not” . This festival means “the tie or knot of protection“.
Raksha Bandhan is the most important festival to celebrate the love of a brother and sister. This festival is not celebrated only by blood relation but it is also celebrated among cousins, nephew ( Bhatija), sister in law ( Bhabhi), fraternal aunt ( Bua) and the other such relations.
How to celebrate Raksha Bandhan?
On this festival, sisters apply tilak on the forehead of their brother and ties a sacred thread on the wrist of their brother and do aarti and pray for his health, happiness and long life. In return brother gives a gift to her sister and gives a promise that he will always protect her, support her and always take care of her.
This sacred thread is called Rakhi which represents the love of a sister to their brother.
Raksha Bandhan is celebrated on the full moon day in the month of Shravana (Shravana Poornima) which typically falls in the month of August.
Overview Of Raksha Bandhan
|Official Name Raksha Bandhan|
|Name in other states Rakhi Poornima, Nariyal and Kajari Poornima|
|Observed By Hinduism, Sikhism, and Jainism|
|Main Attraction Celebration of the relationship between |
brothers and sisters.
|Celebrated All over India|
|2018 Date 26 August (Sunday)|
|2019 Date 15 August (Thursday)|
|2020 3 August (Monday)|
|Month August ( Purnima of Sharavan)|
Raksha Bandhan Quotes For Sister
1. We laugh and cry, we play and fight. We shared moments of happiness and sorrows, which made our bond stronger. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you Sis
2. I long for the day through the year that you so ceremoniously tie a Rakhi on my wrist and pray for my well being. Dear Sis, I wish that our bond grows stronger every day.
3. My sister is that sweet angel who has spread love all over in my life. Be it the bad or the good times she has always helped me with her brilliant ideas. I love her more than anything in the Universe. Happy Raksha Bandhan to the most loving sister of the Universe.
4. The sweet & innocent smile of my sister brings in happiness in my life!! Lots of love to my dear sister on this Raksha Bandhan.
5. This one is the most wonderful relationship that I share with my sister! I am so obliged to God for gifting me with such a wonderful and protective sister. A heartfelt Raksha Bandhan to my dear sister.
6. Times and money change many things. But the love and the bond we share never changes. This Rakhi brings all the blessings, love and care for you. The memories may fade away with time but the love and special bond we share will grow ever stronger with each day.
Happy Raksha Bandhan
7. On the auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I want to promise my dear sister that no matter what I will always stand by her side! Lots of hugs and love to my dear sister on Raksha Bandhan.
8. To my sweet angel like sister,
May God bless you with loads of happiness, health and wealth.
See, God has already begun showering you with chocolate.
Happy Raksha Bandhan.
9. Rakhi Is Just An Excuse For Me To Express Myself,
You Mean The World To Me.
Happy Raksha Bandhan to My Sweet Sister Love You.
10. S-weet, I-nnocent, S-imple, T-ouching, and E-motional R-elationship. This Defines the BANDHAN with Our Sister. Happy Raksha Bandhan
11. A Sister is a person who always loves and cares
She is a person who understands your thoughts and emotions
She is a person who assists you in any difficult situations.
I love you, my dear sister. Wish you a Happy Raksha Bandhan
12. It leaves a smile on my face when I think of those trifling fights we had and suddenly used to make up. The memories may fade away with passing time but the love we share will only grow. Happy Raksha Bandhan, Dear Sister
13. This one is the most wonderful relationship that I share with my sister! I am so obliged to God for gifting me with such a wonderful and protective sister. A heartfelt Raksha Bandhan to my dear sister.
14. The sweet & innocent smile of my sister brings in happiness in my life!! Lots of love to my dear sister on this Raksha Bandhan.
15. A sister is someone who will care for you the most no matter what and she will always be the best companion of your life! I too have a sweet sister who feels all my agony and pain and helps me out to the fullest in fighting them!! Happy Raksha Bandhan to my dearest sister
Raksha Bandhan Quotes For Brother
1. You Are a Rose for All Tree.
You Are a Smile for All Face.
You Are a Water for All Hills
You Are a SWEET Brother for All Beautiful Girls…
Happy Rakhsha Bandhan
2. My brother is my best friend. You stand by me when I am alone you make me feel happy when I am low. Thanks for being for me always Dear Brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
3. You never say no you never say that’s impossible and you never say you can’t. That’s my bro a superman who make things possible and who make paths smoother. I love you, Bro.
4. The memories may fade away with time but the love and special bond we share will grow ever stronger with each day.. Happy Raksha Bandhan Wishes to You
5. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my childhood bully, my soul brother, my protector and the only one who knows me inside-out. Thank you for being there always. I miss you so much
6. CHANDAN ki lakri foolon ka haar.
August ka mahina savan ki phuhar
Bhaiya ki kalai bahen ka pyar
mubark ho ap ko Rachabandan ka tyohar.
Happy Raksha Bandhan
7. Even though brothers and sisters may fight like cats and dogs but they are the best of friends and always stand by each other in times of need. Wishing all the brothers and sisters a very happy Raksha Bandhan.
8. You are the person who holds me in my bad times, you are the person who dances with me in my happiness. I can’t recall even a single day when you were absent from my life. I really love you
9. Nothing can change my love for you brother, be it the money or the time!! The celebration of Rakhi brings in more love and blessing in our relationship. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my dear brother
10. All the festivals may be very colorful but there isn’t any festival as powerful as Raksha Bandhan! Happy Raksha Bandhan to the most lovable brother of the Universe
11. Years will go and our relationship will grow!! Days will pass but there will always be love in our hearts. Dear brother you make my life like a shining start. Always be with me the way you have been till now. A very Happy Raksha Bandhan to my dear brother
12. The thread of Rakhi is so very powerful that it can bring even two people from different communities together and let them share this pious relationship of brothers and sisters. Happy Raksha Bandhan to the most loving brother of the Universe
13. Dear brother, I wish this bond grows and grows as long as I live!! The relationship that I share with my brother is the most perfect one!! There is no scar same as there are no scars in the appearance of the moons! I wish a very happy and healthy Raksha Bandhan to my dear brother
14. It may be that memories will fade with time but the love that brother and sister share will never fade away, rather it will multiply over the years. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my dearest brother
15. My brother is one of the most precious Gifts Sent to me by God!! He protects her sister from all the evil eyes and keeps hen in a safe surrounding! Happy Raksha Bandhan to the sweetest brother in the world
Raksha Bandhan Wishes For Brother
1. No matter the distances between us,
My Rakhi will always reach on time,
To be tied on the wrist of my loving brother
With the heartwarming wishes of
Joy and happiness to illuminate your life.
Wish You Happy Rakhi
2. You, my brother, are a friend that God gave me, On this day of Rakhi, you are sorely missed by me Love & Wishes of Raksha Bandhan
My dearest brother, it is the day of Raksha Bandhan, This Rakhi carries all the love and good moments we shared, To remind you that this bond will not be broken, And my prayers that God blesses you with good health & prosperity Happy Raksha Bandhan
3. You were always my best friend, looking out for me, making sure the path I traveled on was smooth. Even if I searched the world over, there cannot be a better brother than you. Wishing You Life’s Best Always.
4. Raksha Bandhan has always been an important day for you and me. I remember each year you would call me first thing in the morning and always wish me Happy Raksha Bandhan. I so much wish I could hear that funny voice again. But Bhai I know you will always be around. Here is wishing a Happy Rakshabandhan to the best brother.
5. You fight with me for the smallest things and tease me the most, but, I know you are the one who also loves me the most. I want to tell you, my brother, that I also love you the same way. Words will fall short to convey the extent of my love for you. I love you brother and happy Rakhi.
6. My best wishes and lots of love to my dear brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan brother! Thanks for being the most amazing brother and my best friend.
Raksha Bandhan Wishes For Sister
1. Warm wishes on Rakhi Day! Rakhi Day is the day when special people like you are thought of fondly with love and cheer. I hope every hour of this special day is filled with moments, that will bring happiness for you.
2. You, my sister, are someone more special than words. You are love mixed with friendship and a million everlasting favorite memories. You are a hand within my hand enfolded with love and understanding. You give me a feeling that makes me wonder what I would ever do without you, and no one is loved so dearly. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
3. Sister, on this special day of Raksha Bandhan, I want to tell you that I will always hold your back. I feel blessed to have you in my life and you are a wonderful person. Sorry, I tease you the most because in this entire world, you are the one I love the most. I am giving you a promise that I will always love and protect you.
4. You care for me like a mother. I respect and love you. Thanks for always pampering me and supporting me. No one can be like you my darling sister. Wish you a very happy Raksha Bandhan dearest sister.
5. Dear sister, on the day of Raksha Bandhan, I want to thank you for each and everything you did for me. You are a gift to my heart and friend to my spirit. Thanks for making life so beautiful.
Raksha Bandhan Messages For Brother and Sister
1. You are the only person worldwide with whom I never thought twice to share my all good and bad things. I am blessed with an incredible brother from God who plays two roles in my life i.e. of a brother and friend. With you, I never felt the need for a friend. Thank you so much for playing multiple roles in my life and making this life worth living. Happy Rakhi brother
2. Happy Raksha Bandhan brother!! I want to tell you that life would not be that beautiful if you were not a part of my life. You are too precious for me. I cannot think to live without you. You are my strength, support system and my love. May God bless you with long and prosperous life! Thank you so much Bhai for making my life beautiful and for tolerating me. Once again a special thanks, for keeping my all the secrets a secret.
3. It is amazing that we get to grow up together. You are as sweet as sugar. You are the best friend and wonderful brother a sister can ask for. Thank you, brother, for showering your abundant love on me and supporting me always. On this precious occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I pray to God to bless you with a long life and good health. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you dearest brother
4. Dear sister, I will always tease you the most because I love you the most. Being around you is always fun and there is no dull moment with you. Happy Raksha Bandhan sister and one thing I never told you is that- I may search the world over, but there could not be a better sister than you. You are a gem of my life. Love you so much and I promise to protect you from every evil eye.
5. It is very difficult for me to express my love for you dear sister. On this special occasion, I just want to tell you sister that you are a world to me. I promise you that I will never leave your side and always be there for you whenever you will need me. Thank you for being the best sister in this world.
I hope you will like all the information that is provided by me in this post about the Raksha Bandhan Quotes.
Let me know which Raksha Bandhan quotes do you like the most by commenting down.
Share the article with your friends and relatives if you think this article can be beneficial for your friends and family.
You may also like Best 60+ Wishes For Birthday in 2019- Quotes