Hello Readers, Today, I am here to provide you some easy and special rangoli designs for Diwali 2019.
Everybody wants to draw rangoli but they don’t know how to draw rangoli and what type of rangoli designs they should make. I am here to solve this problem of rangoli designs. Read this post carefully, this post won’t disappoint you.
All the design provided by me in this post rangoli designs for diwali 2019 will be helpful for you. All Indian people make rangoli on festivals and occasions and beautify their house. Some people make welcome rangoli, circle rangoli according to their wishes.
On Diwali, a rangoli competition is also held in schools and colleges. If you are planning to take part in your schools and college in rangoli making competition then this post can be useful for you. You will get some exclusive and special rangoli designs for diwali 2019 from here.
What is Rangoli?
Rangoli is an art in which pattern is created on the floor using different types of material such as colored rice, dry flour, and flower petal. Rangoli is also known as Alpana, kolam, Aripoma or Muggu. Rangoli is derived from the Sanskrit word ‘Rang’ and ‘Aavalli’ which refers to a row of colors.
Rangoli is our tradition and it is followed all over the India. Rangoli is made during Diwali, Onam, Pongal and the other Hindu festivals. Rangoli is created at the entrance of the house to welcome the guest and the goodness herself. To make a beautiful design of rangoli there are various types of simple rangoli designs.
The designs of the rangoli are passed from one generation to the next generation.
Two types of Rangoli Design
Form:- In this circles, cone and lines are drawn.
Ornamental: It consists the images of birds, animals, trees, flowers.
Mostly people of the India don’t know about the types of rangoli designs. In India all states has its various types of rangoli design. Rangoli types are:
- Alpana: This alpana type of rangoli design is very famous in West Bengal.
- Aripan: This type of rangoli is very famous in Bihar.
- Aipan: Basically this design is derived from Uttarakhand.
- Jhoti or Chita: It is the tradition or culture of state Orissa.
- Kolam: Tamil Nadu is famous for this design.
- Muggu: It shows the culture of Andhra Pradesh
- Madana: This is the most-liked and beautiful pattern in Rajasthan.
- Chowkpurana: Uttar Pradesh owns this pattern
Special and Easy Rangoli Designs Images –
(i) Circle Rangoli Design
- Colorful Petals – This is a very simple and colorful rangoli design.
2. Square Pattern Rangoli Design – It is a very less time-consuming rangoli design.
3. Unique Colorful Petal – This simple rangoli design is looking very beautiful with its colors.
4. Circle with Diya Rangoli Design – It is the best simple rangoli designs for diwali. You should try this design on this diwali.
5. Colorful Rangoli Designs – The colors combination in this rangoli design is perfect that makes your rangoli so beautiful.
6. Circle Design – You can easily make this rangoli design at home. It is a very less time-consuming rangoli design.
7. Dark Color Rangoli Design – It is the simple rangoli design for home. This pattern is best for all festivals.
8. Easy Rangoli Design For Diwali – This rangoli design is looking very attractive. You can make this design everywhere.
9. Special Flowers Rangoli Design – Colours combination in this design is looking so cool. All bright colours are used in this rangoli design.
10. Light Colours Rangoli Designs – There is light color in this design but still it is looking so beautiful.
11. Simple Flower Rangoli Designs – It is very simple and easy to make. You can make this design easily in a few minutes.
12. Diya Welcome Rangoli Designs For Diwali 2019 – This is very special rangoli designs for diwali 2019 because there is diya pattern in this rangoli.
(ii) Peacock Rangoli Designs
1. Twin-Peacock Rangoli Design – The peacock in this circle is looking very fantabulous.
2. New Rangoli Design – This design gives a fabulous look with this beautiful color combination.
3. Bright Petals – This is the latest rangoli design for all festivals.
4. New pattern – This new pattern of the peacock rangoli design is best for all occasions.
5. Unique Rangoli Design – This is a simple peacock rangoli design image. You should try this once.
6. Simple Design – This is a free hand rangoli design. You can make this simple Diya rangoli design in less time.
7. Kite Rangoli Design – This is the best simple rangoli design with dots. Kids like this type of design.
8. Semi-Circle Peacock Design – For making this design firstly you have to make a peacock in the center after that semi-circle will be made.
9. Pot Pattern Rangoli Design – In this design, a peacock in the pot is looking so fantabulous.
10. Twin Peacock Rangoli Design – It is the best simple rangoli design for competition as well as all occasions and festivals.
11. Different Pattern – Blue and green colors in this peacock design gives your rangoli a new look.
Ganesh Rangoli Design
1.Ganesh Rangoli Design – This design takes very little time. You can make this design easily at any time.
2. Red and Blue Petal – It is the latest rangoli design for Diwali with blue and red colors.
3. Ganpati Rangoli Design – This design is looking very fantabulous. Try this Ganpati design on this Diwali.
4. Net Petal – This net rangoli design gives your rangoli a new look.
5. Ganpati Best Rangoli Design – For this rangoli design you have to make a ganpati rangoli in the middle of your hall.
6. Beautiful Rangoli Design – It is the latest rangoli designs for Diwali 2019 with green and red colors.
7. Diwali Special Rangoli Designs for diwali 2019 – This rangoli design is very special for diwali. So make it in the hall.
Material Required For Making Rangoli
Chalk, Scale, Colors, Sparkles, Diya and candles for decoration.
Always use natural colors for rangoli.
Steps for making rangoli design
- Firstly draw a rough sketch with the help of chalk on the ground.
- Then pick the color between your thumb and forefinger then make all the boundary of rangoli with colors.
- After making the boundary fill the colors in the whole rangoli.
- Then decorate the rangoli with sparkles, candles, and Diya.
Indian people love to make rangoli designs and to beautify their house. Some rangoli artists that know well how to make rangoli designs.
|Famous Rangoli Artists||About|
|Pramod Arvi||He was Born on 7 April 1989. He is from Malegaon, Nashik|
|Pramod Sahu||Born on 14 August 1991. He is an international artist from Raipur.|
|Sai Parkar||He is from Malvan and lives in Mumbai Maharashtra.|
|Shanti Shridharan||Shanti Shridharan is very famous for kolam rangoli.|
I hope you will like all the information that is provided by me in this post about the special rangoli designs for diwali 2019.
Let me know which design are you going to apply on this Diwali by commenting down. If there is any mistake or feedback then comment below.
If you like this article share this article with your friends and relatives.
You may also like 11 Latest Rangoli Designs 2019
What type of Design is best for beginners?
Simple Flower Rangoli design, Diya Pattern Rangoli Design
What type of design is best for Diwali?
Lotus, Ganesh and Peacock Design
What type of Rangoli Color should be used?
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 1 / 5. Vote count: 1