Hello Readers In this post, I provided some special mehndi designs for Teej.
Welcome to our website jugaadugirls.com
If you want to put on new trendy mehndi designs on Teej then this post is for you.
All unique and trendy mehndi designs provided by me in this post. You can use all these mehndi designs according to your choice and can give a new look to your hand.
You can easily download these images. Read this post carefully this post won’t disappoint you.
What is Teej?
Teej is a special festival that is celebrated in different states.
This festival is dedicated to the Goddess Paravati for Lord Shiva. The bond between the Paravati and Lord Shiva is the symbol of love and devotion.
The festival of Teej gets its name from a small red insect called “Teej” that makes it appear during the monsoon season.
How to celebrate Teej festival?
Teej festival is the festival of swings. On this day all women tie swings on the branches of the tree and also in their home after that take pleasures in swinging.
At this festival, all women put mehndi on their hands and wear new clothes, singing beautiful songs and prepare delicious food.
All women keep fast whether married or unmarried for their present or future husband. It is the best day for all women to express their love to their husbands.
Different types of delicious food are made on this festival such as Besan Laddu, Nariyal barfi, Gever, Pude, and the Dal Bati Churma.
Puda and Kheer is made by all women at this festival.
There are three types of Teej festival.
1. Haryali Teej
2. Kajari Teej
3. Hartalika Teej
Haryali Teej is also called “Chhoti Teej” that typically fall in the Shravan month and the Kajari Teej is called “Badi Teej” that fall in the Bhadrapada month after the fifteen days of the Haryali Teej that is celebrated on the third day of the Krishan Paksha ( dark fornight) of the Hindu month.
Hartalika Teej gets its name from the Ma Parvati because Ma Parvati is known by the name of Hartalika. Hartalika Teej also fall in the “Bhado” and is celebrated almost a month after the Haryali Teej.
|Other Name||Monsoon Festival|
|Observed By||Hindu Women|
|Celebrated||All over India|
|2018 Date||Haryali Teej – 13 August,
Kajari Teej – 29 August
Hartalika Teej – 12 September
|2019 Date||Haryali Teej – 3 August (Saturday),
Kajari Teej – 18 August (Sunday)
Hartalika Teej – 1 September (Sunday)
|2020 Date||Haryali Teej – 23 July (Thursday), Kajari Teej – 6 August (Thursday) Hartalika Teej – 21 August (Friday)|
|Month||July, August, and September|
Latest Mehandi Designs For Teej
Mehndi is our tradition, our culture. The tradition of mehndi is not the tradition of this Era only, this is our culture for many years.
Mehndi is applied on the person’s palm, the backside of the hand, feet as well as on the back of their shoulder too, a tattoo is also designed on the women’s hand.
In today trend women as well as men also applied mehndi on their hand.
Mehndi is applied on every occasion and festivals like Holi, Diwali, Raksha Bandhan, Bhai Dooj, Karwa Chauth, Teej and on the other occasion and party.
1.Back Hand Arabic Mehndi Design – This backhand Arabic mehndi design is looking very beautiful. You can apply this design on your hand at Teej festival.
All girls and women wear these designs to beautify their hands, arms, and feet. In many occasions, mehndi is helpful to appreciate the beauty of girls and women.
2. Front Hand Arabic Mehndi Design – This is the full hand Arabic mehndi design. This design is best for all functions and festivals. It is not difficult to apply this design but this design takes time.
3. Latest Mehndi Design – It is the simple mehndi design for Teej. All girls and women can wear this mehndi design. This design gives your hand an amazing look.
4. Simple Mehndi Design For Teej – This mehndi design is best for all casual functions and festivals.
5. Flower with Peacock Design – This design is looking like a banal type Arabic mehndi design. There are peacock and flower pattern in this design. If you want to beautify your hand you should try this mehndi design.
6. Mandala Design For Teej – This Mandala pattern is in trend. Everyone loves to apply these types of mandala pattern on their hands. It is best for all festivals.
7. Full Hand Design – Most of the women want to apply full hand mehndi design on festivals. Then this design is perfect for all women who want to wear full hand mehndi design. It is the best bridal mehndi design.
8. Peacock pattern with forefinger – This peacock pattern mehndi design gives your hand a new attractive look and helps to beautify your hand.
9. Rose Pattern Design For Teej – It is a simple and less time consuming Arabic mehndi design for Teej. You can easily apply this design at home.This henna mehndi design is different from other designs.
10. Dubai Style Mehndi Designs For Teej – This design is looking very simple but it looks very beautiful on the hand. You should try this design. It gives a royal look to your hand.
11. Back Hand Design – This design is best for all girls and women. You can wear this design on all dresses. It is a traditional mehndi design but you can also apply this design in this era.
12. Bangle pattern for Teej – This bangle type mehndi design is very helpful to beautify your hand. All women, as well as girls, love this type of mehndi design.
13. Flower with Chain Pattern – It is the latest mehndi design for Teej. Chain Pattern is in trend. If you also want to apply chain pattern mehndi design then you should try this design on this Teej festival.
14. Arabic Foot Mehndi Design – This is the best Arabic mehndi design for Teej. Anyone can easily apply this mehndi design themselves. This mehndi design is also less time-consuming. It is very simple mehndi design for feet.
You can easily download this Arabic mehndi image from here.
15. Heena Mehndi Design – This flower pattern mehndi design is looking very beautiful. You can easily apply this mehndi design. It is very less time-consuming mehndi design.
Some tips for getting dark color of your Mehndi
Apply mehndi oil:- After washing your hand, apply mehndi oil to your hands. Oil helps to dark the color of your mehndi. You can also use vicks in replace of mehndi oil.
Washing hand before applying mehndi:- Wash your hand with soap before you sit down to mehndi.
Let your mehndi dry completely:- If you will not let your mehndi dry completely when your hand will move your mehndi design will be smudged.
Apply a mixture of sugar and lemon juice:- When your mehndi has dried completely you should apply a mixture of sugar and lemon juice. This mixture will help you to get a dark color of your mehndi.
Take the smoke of cloves:- The smoke of heated cloves helps you to darken the color of your mehndi.
Stay away your mehndi hands from water:- After applying the mehndi on your hands, you should keep the distance for some time from water. If it is possible there is a gap of one night for removing the dried form of mehndi from your hand.
I hope you will like all the information that is provided by me in this post ” Mehndi Design for Teej”.
Let me know what type of mehndi design are you going to apply on your hand on this Teej festival by commenting down. If there is any mistake or any kind of feedback then comment below.
You can easily download these all designs from here.
Share the article with your friends and relatives if you think this article can be beneficial for your friends and family.
You may also like TOP 121 SIMPLE MEHNDI DESIGNS FOR GIRLS IN INDIA 2019
What type of design is in trend?
Mandala design and chain pattern design.
What type of design is best for Teej?
Designs I mentioned in my article.