Are you looking best bridal mehndi designs for girls? If you want to put on new trendy mehndi designs on your wedding then this post is for you.
Hello Readers, Thanks for clicking in. You are most welcome to our website. I hope this post will help you to know about new bridal mehndi designs for full hands. You will get a complete answer of your question. Firstly we’’ ll discuss the meaning of mehndi.
What is Mehndi?
Mehndi is an art in which unique and simple mehndi designs are applied to the person’s hand. Mehndi is made up of dry leaves of the henna plant. The leaves of the henna plant are dried in sun and then dried leaves are roasted after that a paste is made. Then paste is applied to the person’s hand in the form of beautiful design. Mehndi is also called henna.
Mehndi is our tradition, our culture. The tradition of mehndi is not the tradition of this Era only, this is our culture for many years. Mehndi is applied on the person’s palm, the back side of the hand, feet as well as on the back of their shoulder too, a tattoo is also designed on the women hand. In today trend women as well as men also applied mehndi on their hand.
Mehndi is applied on every occasion and festivals like Holi, Diwali, Raksha Bandhan, Bhai Dooj, Karwa Chauth, Teej and on the other occasion and party.
Some occasions and especially the wedding function are not supposed to be completed without mehndi function. Every woman and girl loves unique, beautiful and simple mehndi designs. It is not very difficult to apply the mehndi designs on their hand. But you have to do the practice.
What is Bridal Mehndi Designs in Weeding?
Mehndi is applied in the wedding and engagement on the groom and the bride hand. At the wedding, a special function is held called mehndi function.
A mehndi designer is appointed to apply mehndi design in the wedding. The designer applied a unique mehndi design on the groom and the bride hand like a Dulha and Dulhan, Ganesh, Dholak-Shehnai, Doli these types of unique designs are made on the bride and groom hand that is bridal mehndi.
In the marriage, the groom name is written on the bride’s hand and the bride name is written on the groom hand. All family members of the groom and the bride also apply mehndi on their hand. Everybody wants to make unique mehndi designs on their hands.
Different types of Simple Mehndi Designs for Bridal Girls
The color of mehndi paste is green but when the mehndi is applied on the hand it leaves brown color on the skin, but there are some different color of mehndi like red, black, white and golden.
If you have to attend any party or any wedding function by surprise, then you can color your hand by using the dye mehndi tubes in a very short time.
The main advantage of this dye mehndi is that it can be available for you in different colors. You don’t have a need to wait for a long time to dry your mehndi complete.
Here, you will get different unique and simple mehndi designs for the wedding party. The wedding day is a special moment for a girl.
- Dulha Dulhan Mehndi Design – In this design a Dulha-Dulhan, Kalash mehndi design, dholak-shenai mehndi design pattern are given that is necessary for a Dulhan mehndi. This type of Indian Dulhan mehndi design never goes out of style. You can easily download this Dulhan mehndi image.
2. Classic Indian Mehndi Design – Have you always dreamt of having your hand-painted with these types of wedding mehndi design till the elbows?. If yes, then this bridal mehndi design is only for you. Try this wedding bridal mehndi design at your wedding.
3. Latest Bridal Mehndi Design – This is the latest Dulhan mehndi designs for hands and legs. If you want to beautify your hand at your wedding then you should apply this mehndi design.
4. Mehndi Design For Leg – An intricate leg mehndi design with all the motifs and peacock pattern of a modern bridal mehndi. It is the best bridal mehndi designs for legs.
5. Full Hand Simple Mehndi design – It is the best bridal mehndi design for front hand. This design is very helpful to beautify your hand.
6. All scenes of weeding mehndi designs – In this mehndi design, all scene of the wedding is captured like sindoor ceremony, Doli and Sath Feere moments. If you are a lover of mehndi designs with the bride and groom all moments, then it is the perfect option for you. Apply this mehndi design and beautify your hand.
7. Unique Bridal Mehndi Designs – This design is perfect for all girls who want to wear unique bridal mehndi designs in their wedding. Most of the girls want to wear only these types of bridal patterns in their marriage. It is the latest bridal mehndi design for full hand
8. Backhand Mehndi Design – It is the full back hand mehndi designs for bridal. This peacock and flower pattern mehndi design gives your hand a new attractive look and helps to beautify your hand.
9. Weeding Mehndi Designs – This is the new mehndi designs with a name pattern. In the marriage, the groom name is written on the bride’s mehndi hand and the bride name is written on the groom mehndi hand.
10. Intricate Bridal Mehndi Design – This is the simple mehndi design that also helps to make your hand beautify. It is a very less time-consuming mehndi design as compared to other new mehandi designs.
11. New Mehndi Design – It is the latest bridal mehndi design for legs. The check pattern in this design makes your leg more attractive in your wedding.
12. Modern Mehndi Design – If you are looking for a different bridal pakistani mehndi design for backhands, then this beautiful mehndi designs is right here for the backhands of your hands. It is the
13. Back Hand Design – This design is looking so pretty with leaves and flowers motifs.
14. Bridal Mehndi – In this sindoor ceremony is captured. Girls like these tyes of modern mehndi designs.
15. Radha – Krishan Mehndi Design – Radha-Krishan mehndi design is in trend. If you want to make this pattern in your mehndi design then this will be the best choice for you.
Some tips for getting dark color of your Mehndi
Apply mehndi oil:- After washing your hand, apply mehndi oil to your hands. Oil helps to dark the color of your mehndi. You can also use vicks in replace of mehndi oil.
Washing hand before applying mehndi:- Wash your hand with soap before you sit down to mehndi.
Let your mehndi dry completely:- If you will not let your mehndi dry completely when your hand will move your mehndi design will be smudged.
Apply a mixture of sugar and lemon juice:- When your mehndi has dried completely you should apply a mixture of sugar and lemon juice. This mixture will help you to get a dark color of your mehndi.
Take the smoke of cloves:- The smoke of heated cloves helps you to darken the color of your mehndi.
Stay away your mehndi hands from water:- After applying the mehndi on your hands, you should keep the distance for some time from water. If it is possible there is a gap of one night for removing the dried form of mehndi from your hand.
I hope you will like all the information that is provided by me in this post.
Let me know what type of mehndi design are you going to apply on your hand by commenting down. If there is any mistake or any kind of feedback then comment below.
You can easily download these all designs from here.
Share the article with your friends and relatives if you think this article can be beneficial for your friends and family.
You may also like Teej – Meaning, How to Celebrate, and Mehndi Designs For Teej in 2022
What type of design is in trend?
In which all moments of marriage are captured.
What type of design is best for bridal?
Designs I mentioned in my article.